Mar 22, 2007

My new digs - the graphic representation

I haven't had a lot of time for posting as of late, and I apologize. I move in to a new apartment this weekend, and should have plenty of evening time to fully update my three fans on my doings.

However, I thought I'd quickly break into my busy day (budget, budget, budget!) to do a speedy post of this lovely pencil rendering of my new digs.


My heartfelt thanks to the gracious Adakagome Devode Chartrand for the honour of her talents. This now takes up a prominent place on my office door.

And if you look closely, you can see how jubilant I am at

a) having my name spelled correctly, and

b) my first book challenge (more later)!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice picture. I never realized how long your arms were!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...