1) How does Jessica Alba keep getting work? She can't act, yet she keeps popping up in every fourth film lately. She's awful, and we all know she's awful.
2) I've seen it five times, and I'll make this claim: Ang Lee's Hulk is one of, if not the, best superhero movies ever. And the Ed Norton sequel is going to suuuuuuuuuck. Sorry, Ed, I loves you, but it's true. But as my cousin Andrew worked as a set designer, I'll see it anyway. Begrudgingly.
3) Iron Man, on the other hand, will rock.
4) When, oh when, will Clive Barker publish The Scarlet Gospels?
5) I wish Christian Bale would smile once in a while.
6) Jaws still frightens the bejesus out of me.
7) I don't want to be old.
8) Why do I enjoy Uwe Boll films? Is it masochism? Do I hate myself that much?
9) Lydia Millet is a wonderful writer, and by extension, a wonderful human being.