As I'm off for the holidays (and currently wetting myself with fear at the thought of man-propelled flight), I thought I'd leave all three of you with a few resolutions I hope to achieve.
1. Read Moby Dick. I've got a copy, but I've never read the seminal masterpiece of maritime drama.
2. Reread old favourites. I read a lot of books, but I think I should return to visit some old friends, such as Garp, Quoyle, and Ignatius.
3. Get back to running. Time to start moving my body in a forward direction again.
4. Write. For a guy publishing a novel in three months, my literary output is upsettlingly negligible.
5. Go back to vegetarianism. Time for one glorious meat-filled holiday blowout, then back to a more healthy, guilt-free lifestyle.
I'll see you all in 2007. I wish a happy non-denominational family fun-fest gift-giving day to you all.